This season will be a standard tournament with more details coming very soon. Most likely comprised of 2 Divisions, PGL has heard the community and is here to offer a brand new opportunity for our regions Rainbow Six Siege community. Run with the help of experienced admins of past Oceanic Siege seasons, this one is not to be missed. Rules made by the community and run by YOU. Please stay tuned for more! Meanwhile, feel free to register at our site and even create a "competitive profile". As more info gets released and registrations open, the rules will be finalised and the game begins!
Where to get started?
1) Register with PGL: To get started, you will need to register with PGL. To do this visit PacificGL.com/index.php/register, fill the information and then activate your account via your email. Login after to ensure success. Congratualtions and welcome! From here you are able to use our forum, forms, see members-only posts and get involved in our casual community.
2) Create a Competitive Profile: Here at PGL we support casual players as well as competitive, so once logged in to your casual/website account, using the main menu, navigate to Members > UserProfile > YourName (different to "My Casual Profile"). Most of the time your info will be the same as your casual account, which is automatically entered for you, so simply click "Send" at the bottom to save, if you do not wish to add an image or description. Please note that "Display Name" is what will be shown and used by Team Leaders to add you, though setting it the same as your Username makes things even easier. Now you can get started with competitive seasons and events at PGL. Any present or future season that allows Player Registration is now accesable to you, though Team Registration (like this one) requires your Team Leader to first create a team for you to join. If they have already done so, proceed to 'Step 3', otherwise ask your Team Leaders to create the team ASAP. 'Step 4' onwards will help them with that.
3) Join a Team: To join a team that already exists in the season, simply navigate to that teams homepage via the 'Standings' tab on the seasons page (like this one), or the "Teams" section and click "Join Team" at the top right, once looking at the Team Profile. This will prompt your competitive profile to be displayed if you have not yet confirmed your details from 'Step 2'. If so, enter any info you wish and press "Send" at the bottom. Navigate back to team and try again. If 'Step 2' was done right, you will simply be given a notification that the Team Moderator/Captain must approve you. Your job is done, let your Team Leader know and they can add you to the team. Welcome and have fun!
Team Leader Requirements
4) Create a Team: To create a team, navigate to Members > TeamModerator > CreateTeam and fill in the information. Next you may be prompted to register your team for a current season. If applicable, such as signing up for this Siege season, select "Oceanic R6 Siege" using the "Join" arrows on the right and then confirm the correct team name in the dropbox before clicking "Join Season". Your team is now registered for the season and players can request to join your team, though you will need to approve them. For a team to compete, you must reach the minimum player count for the season.
5) Adding Players: To add players, navigate to Members > TeamModerator > TeamName. Here you have the fields to edit your Team Profile. Feel free to add images, description, etc. at your discretion. When ready, click the tab labled "Team Players". Here you are able to add any player that has requested to join your team, as well as any player with a competitive profile. This profile is global for all game across PGL so make sure they are the right player before adding them. If you have their consent, feel free to add them by selecting their name from the drop-down list and clicking "Add" after each one. Make sure to click "Save" on the right to apply the team roster changes or you lose it. It is best however, to suggest your team members sign up and apply for the team, instead of manually adding them first. If someone has applied for your team you will have a notification above the players list on this page saying "Waiting for approval: SeasonName(#ofApps)". Below the players list will show their name with a drop-down beside it. Individually select "Approve" or "Reject" and then "Save" on the right hand side (not "Add") to apply the changes. You have now added players manually as well as approving applications. Once your team has the minimum number of players, you are completely ready to play. Thanks for taking the time and good luck!