DayZ and the DayZ Mods are multiplayer, open world, survival, third-person shooters, designed to test your patience, survival skills and gunplay. It takes place in the fictional post-Soviet state of Chernarus, where a mysterious plague has infected most of the population, turning people into violent zombies. As a survivor with limited supplies, the player must scavenge the world for supplies such as food, water, weapons and medicine, while killing or avoiding both zombies and other players, in an effort to survive the zombie apocalypse.
Pacific Gaming League now hosts a DayZ Mod Vanilla 1.8.7 server, giving the community the best experience. Get involved now, team up and survivae the apocolypse.
Server Name: Pacific Gaming League | DayZ Mod Vanilla | PacificGL.com
Server IP: 184.108.40.206:2602
Server Rules: DayZ Mod Server (Rules/Info)
How Can I Get Involved?
If you haven't played DayZ Mod recently (or ever), here is what you will need to do;
1) Own Arma 2 & Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead (minimum). This is called "Combine Operations". "Complete Collection" contains more models and textures (optional).
2) Install and launch both to menu then quit to ensure all files loaded.
3) Download and install DZLauncher (www.dayzlauncher.com)
4) Launch DZL, click "Mods" and install DayZ 1.8.7
5) Join the Pacific Gaming League server (220.127.116.11:2602).